Monday, October 31, 2011

Strength

Everyone has their idea of what makes someone brave. They will fight anyone. They will stay alone in dark woods. They watch scary movies alone. My opinion of bravery is an angel mom! She begins her pregnancy. She falls in love with the thought. She feels her baby move and a love grows within her. Some hold their babies... even look at their smiling face. But somewhere along the way fate takes a nasty turn. Mommy's dreams are shattered. But she rises up. She eventually puts her happy face on and she takes on the world again. If that's not bravery... I just dont know what is ♥ - Cailey James


I saw this on a friend of mine's page and completely agree. People often tell me how strong I am. It is because of my 4 angels that I am this strong. I know one day we will be reunited and I look forward to it. I like to think that they are watching over their mommy and daddy and future siblings. I find myself nesting a lot lately, even though we haven't found our child yet. It makes me even more anxious to meet him or her! We're working on the nursery again tomorrow. It won't be long before it's finished. And to be honest, that scares me a little. I wonder if we will find him/her before it's finished. It will be hard to walk past a semi finished (due to not knowing a gender) nursery without a baby inside. Anyways... I tried to talk Cody into doing a blog tonight. I think everyone would be interested in his point of view. Well, he wasn't interested. lol He's had a long day at work so I think I'll bug him about it tomorrow lol.

I found myself looking at the journal I started before our last miscarriage. It took me back to a dark place. Then a happier one. It's crazy how in two months things can change and someone can feel so many emotions. But I'm glad that we are on the path we are on now. I know that my emotions are probably going to be just as crazy as they were then, but I pray it has a happier ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment