Friday, October 7, 2011

Hardest Part of Trying to Adopt

Alot of people have asked me this lately. To me, the hardest part of trying to adopt is the waiting. I'm sure once we find a baby it will be worrying that the birthmother could change her mind. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm a very impatient person already lol, but I'm very ready for this new part of our lives. We both are. Finding a baby has literally taken over my life lol. I'm so thankful for all the kind words and prayers everyone has been sending our way and I do intend to keep this blog updated throughout our journey and even after we do find a child.(which is hopefully VERY soon lol) To all who read this blog you are more than welcome to share it with your friends! And thank you for the prayers and kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment