Saturday, October 15, 2011

National Infertility and Pregnancy day

Today has been a busy day. Today is the day that we take the time out to remember all the little angel babies that were called home all too soon. Looking back I know everything happens for a reason, but at the time you think it isn't fair. Today I attended a fundraiser for Ty, a little boy with blastoma (cancer) he's two years old and was diagnosed when he was only 1 month old. It makes me wonder if maybe that would've been our children. Maybe God took them because he knew we could handle the loss better if it happened earlier. I pray for that little boy! I hope he has a speedy and full recovery!!!! I pray for his parents as well. I've thought about our angel babies a lot today. I miss them so much! I've also been thinking about our future baby(ies) I can't wait to meet them either. I think about them all the time. I pray for all of you that are dealing with losses and dealing with infertility. Thank you so much for your support and kind words. I hope you continue to follow us on this journey and continue praying for us and our future little one! I hope God leads us to him/her soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment