Monday, December 12, 2011

Update

Sorry I've been MIA for the last week. I try to update frequently so that everyone knows what's going on with us during this journey. We tried to keep it a secret but everything fell apart. For the past couple of weeks we have been trying to start the process of adopting a precious 3 month old baby boy. You don't have to take my word but he is adorable! I'm not going into many details, because that's not my place to tell. But as of today, the adoption will not be happening. We're very upset by this because we had every reason to think it would happen, and wonderful people helping us, but in the end it wasn't enough. Thank you all for the prayers and I'm sorry we don't have better news. But please pray for this baby boy, I worry about him still and I pray that he finally gets some stability and the love he so desperately needs. We are heartbroken, but hope God will lead us to our bundle of joy soon! Please keep us and that precious little boy in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment