Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Holiday with Empty Arms

Happy (late) Birthday Jesus!!! I know I haven't posted in about a week so I thought I'd take the time out to do so while I'm not busy. (which seems to not be very often) We spent yet another holiday with empty arms. (Well besides our fur babies) It's hard to see my nephew's first Christmas and wonder what if all our babies were still here. We made most of our gifts this year which I think is the best kind of gift! My niece loves any and all things Justin Bieber so she was easy to please. We got my older nephew some cologne and a hat and a video game. And we made our baby nephew a blanket with his name on it. We also made their matching Christmas shirts!
They were a big hit!

We had a good time spending Christmas with our families but we are so happy to be home! We pray next year we will have our little one to share the holidays with!! There's not much of an update with the adoption (sorry to disappoint) but we will hopefully be finishing the nursery soon so I will be posting pics of that and we are also thinking of having pics made of us in the nursery (also known as "waiting" pics. We have chosen all black furniture but we have themes picked out for both genders. But we are very excited to have that completely finshed! We hope everyone will continue to keep us in their prayers and that we find our little one soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment