Monday, December 5, 2011

Negative Nancy

Don't be fooled by the title I am in no way going to be negative. Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days. As most of you know(most of you guys are on my Facebook) my last post stirred up a little drama because my words were misunderstood. I have clearly explained my feelings and I don't intend to go through the horrible mess of explaining again on here. I just want to take a second and personally thank everyone reading right now. I know that you don't have to read this but I'm glad you are. I hope I help you in some way. If you don't like what I have to say then please feel free to stop reading now. I want to let everyone know that I started writing this blog I fully intended it to be an emotional outlet. It has done wonders for me to vent and write in this blog. It has also helped a few people which I am happy to hear! I also hope I have helped others understand the infertile side of situations and what we live with and think about. We are not "negative nancies" we simply state how we feel when we feel it because it's unhealthy to keep thing bottled up inside. I would just like to say I don't tell you how to feel, I don't tell you the things you post are dumb, so give me the same respect. I love that my blog has been able to help others! On another note, I'd just like to say that I am happy for all of my pregnant friends and those who have recently given birth. I don't resent them! This is an exciting time in their life and I am supportive of them. But that doesn't mean I don't get jealous or hurt by posts of how excited they are about something to do with their baby. It's natural for me to be happy and unhappy at the same time. It is sad to know that you will never get to give birth to your own child or feel the things other women feel. But that doesn't mean I'm telling you not to post pregnancy announcements or births. I am genuinely happy for you! (ok so I got a little negative, but hopefully I got the point across) we are far beyond ready to meet our little one! We get excited everyday knowing we are one say closer to meeting them!! We pray about them constantly!!! We thank you soooooo much for your prayers as well! The more the merrier!!! I'm so happy to have the wonderful supporters that we have! I'm happy that I have a place to vent an help others at the same time. You guys and your encouraging words mean the world!!! Thank you soooo much!!! (how's that for negative :) )

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, I love reading your posts and would like to give you more feedback however I am having a hard time reading your font...just thought you could maybe change it for someone like me who has bad eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete