Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Support

Lately we have recieved OVERWHELMING support!!! We have formally announced to all of our friends (As if it wasn't obvious already) that we are trying to adopt. We really do appreciate all the prayers!! We are so lucky to have each and every one of you!!!! We have our days when we are really discouraged and I know I can always count on each of you for your kind words of encouragement and prayers! We thank God for each of you!!! On another note, I have officially planned two Welcoming showers! One for each gender! I am very excited for that! For those that really know me they know I am OCD and Love planning!! I'm currently planning my sister in law's wedding right now lol. I am constantly making lists! I'm so ready to update everyone and let you all know that we finally have our little one! But until then please keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment