Monday, February 27, 2012

The Kindness of Strangers

Sorry I've been MIA lately. With my boutique and my husband's new business we've barely had time to breathe! But I'm proud to say that in a couple of days we will both be proud business owners!!! I'm so proud of my husband!!! We have had such a busy week and not to mention a busy week ahead of us so I'm not sure when my next update will be but to update you right now I have been "nesting" like crazy for the past couple of weeks and I finally got a chance to do some shopping for future baby this weekend!! Needless to say I'm almost swimming in diapers and clothes! This baby is definitely loved!! I have a love/hate relationship with our future baby's stuff! Most days I love shopping for him/her but some days it's just a reminder of what's yet to be. But I am still very hopeful and everyday is a new day!!! Now onto what the title of this post is about. As most of you know I have a decal on the back of my car "advertising" our adoption profile. We live in a small town so not too many people see it but when we go shopping we drive by quite a few people. I've always wondered who actually takes the time out to check out our profile. Today I found out! Alix (whom I wasn't friends with on Facebook until just a couple hours ago) was behind us today and saw our decal and actually checked out our profile and posted that she did on her facebook! She is so sweet!!! Well a mutual friend of ours told me about the post and all the wonderful things that were said and we are now friends!! Although she is not our birthmother we are so grateful for wonderful people like her that spread the word about us like she has!!! We are so blessed to have so many people who care about us and willing to help us on our journey!!! So a big shout out to you Alix and thank you for being so sweet!!!! I have a feeling that we will find our future baby soon!!! I hope I am right!!! Thank you to all those who continue to spread the word about us and continue to pray for us! You really have no idea how much we appreciate you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment