Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby

I'm writing this blog today because I'm not really sure how I'll be feeling on the actual day. But most of you know that we've lost all 4 of our angel babies. What a lot of you don't know is that Baby #4's due date is Feb. 9th 2012. I haven't really been thinking about it until the Cody's birthday the other day. It hit me really hard that we should have a 2 year old, 1 year old (baby number 2 we didn't know we were pregnant with until we lost him/her) and a newborn in a few days. Wow. I think about our babies constantly but this almost brought tears to my eyes. We are hoping that this will be the year we will finally physically be parents. I told Cody this time next year he will be enjoying his first birthday as a daddy!!! I have mixed emotions right now. I'm sad that none of our children are here with us, but at the same time I'm trying to be postive that we will find our baby soon. I can only imagine how I'm going to feel next week. Anyways, onto less emotional matters, the 3rd was Cody's 24th birthday. We were planning how we were going to celebrate when he got a phone call to go out to work!! He had to leave immediately. So he didn't have much of a birthday. That's the oilfield for you I guess. I've been nesting like crazy and planning a wedding (my sister in law's) so that has taken my mind off a lot of things. We've gotten a lot of networking done as well! It's to the point where I don't think there's much else I can do. So hopefully it will pay off soon!!! Thank you for all the continued prayers and kind words you have no idea how much we appreciate them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment