Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rumors

I addressed this on my personal Facebook, but I wanted to go a little more in depth about this. I am somewhat of a homebody. I have maybe a handful of good close friends. That being said I have put a lot of my life out in the open. That is my choice of course. Like I said I do this in the hopes of helping someone else that's going through something similar and to help spread the word about our want to adopt. Back to the rumor issue. To set the record straight: I have only been pregnant 4 times and I have lost all 4 of our angel babies. I have NEVER lied about being pregnant or losing any our children. And as far as I know of you're either pregnant or not and I'm sorry but if you have a miscarriage you will know it! Its the worst pain physically and emotionally I have ever felt! I get so pissed when I see or hear of someone saying their pregnant and then a week down the road saying they miscarried just to cover their ass and get attention. It's not something I take lightly. There are also a few rumors that we are trying to solicite (sp?) other womens' children. WOW!!! That one was a low blow. How sorry of a person do you have to be to make up such a lie?? I could go to jail for doing that!!! We want a baby very much but I'm definitely not going around "snatchin' up babies". We pray everyday for a baby and hope to find him or her soon. I pray no woman has to endure the pain we have. As of now we have only had two failed adoptions and if you've read my blogs you know all about those situations and I won't go into the details if not don't be lazy look through my posts lol. I live my life almost as if it's an open book. I have no problems sharing parts of our lives. Sometimes I get a little emotional but what woman wouldn't? If someone ever has a question we have no problems answering them but please ask before you assume.  Thank you to all of you who continue to pray for us. Despite the drama we are very hopeful about the future and know that this will be the year that we add our first baby to our family!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. so very sorry some people have to be mean i never could figure out way would you wont to say anything to hurt someone so bad.If you have ever lost a baby in womb or after birth it still hurts like hell and only those woman understand the pain it never ever goes away just lessen some days.I myself lost my Angel he was 2 months old and had a heart problem but they didint know how bad tell surgery and God toke him from us the hurt was so bad i could never ever explain the pain even after 26years it still hurts.But then God blessed us with 2 healthy boys that are 24 and 21 they know about their brother and he is been watching over them as their guardan ANGEL.You never know what God has in plan for you but you to will have a healthy happy baby.With all my love Tricia Todd

    ReplyDelete